Global Executive Coaching
Personal meaning, inspirational relationships and organizational sustainability in a complex and fast-changing global business environment require new and additional insights and competencies for today’s and tomorrow’s leaders. Global executive coaching with its integral approach supports the evolution of consciousness to expand effective global leadership beliefs and behaviors in a new reality.
Typical Leadership Challenges:
- Unpredictable environments
- Recently successful answers are loosing their significance
- Employees who demand more meaning and purpose in their work
- Customers who expect “good global citizen” behavior
- A lack of balance which makes it increasingly difficult to access the inner creativity, necessary to find the new answers needed
- A lack of meaning because of solution pressures not aligned with personal values
- Successful local leadership which often doesn’t translate into successful global leadership performance
- Measurable improvements of important business results
- Role model for organizational alignment
- More meaning and balance
- Higher personal market value
Individual coaching requires a few conditions to enable success:
- The client is eager to be coached
- The client is prepared for self-reflection
Coaching in Nature
More and more leaders decide to spend some of their coaching time in nature. More presence, higher levels of self-awareness and access to intuitive decision making are some of the benefits of this work.
Coaching takes place at a mountain hut 90 min south of Munich (one day minimum) or can be arranged in the client’s environment.
"Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be what we know we could be."